A friend whatsapped me and requested me to write about what are the documents needed for First Appointment.
Therefore, in today’s A Little Property Education, we will cover on the list of items you need to bring for your First Appointment.
What is the purpose of First Appointment?
Buyer will need to bring:
- Original Identity Card of buyer(s) or Passport in absence of Identity card, along with 1 photocopy
- HDB Loan Eligibility Letter/Letter of Offer from Bank
- Income documents for assessment of income ceiling if taking the CPF Housing Grant
- Income documents for assessment of income ceiling if taking the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG)
- Latest Pay slips if taking an HDB loan
- Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA), if applicable
- Marriage Certificate, if applicable
- Child’s Birth Certificate, if applicable
- Original Buyer’s Resale Checklist if you have used the hardcopy Resale Checklist and have submitted a scanned copy of it together with your resale application on or before 30 November 2013.
If the buyer is buying any of the following flat types, he/she needs a Letter of Consent from Official Assignee to consent to the purchase.
- Executive Flat
- Multi-Generation Flat
- HUDC flat
- A Petition for Letter of Administration with the Estate Schedule
FOR YOUR EASE: I’ve made a flow chart for you to save into your phones to use as a checklist!
I hope you have found this entry and the flowcharts useful! Please remember to share, like and subscribe!
Also, comment on what you would like to be shared next Monday!
Have a victorious week ahead!